Cape Lambert structural upgrade
Cape Lambert – Re-cladding and workshop upgrade
PRC Building Services Pty Ltd completed a Three million dollar shed re-cladding and workshop upgrade for Rio Tinto in Cape Lambert, WA in 2014. This project was performed in extremely hot and windy conditions.
The work was completed in 14 weeks (From November 2013 to February 2014) and was valued at around $3 Million. PRC Building Services Pty Ltd is proud to complete this project on time and on budget with zero safety incidents and zero downtime.
The work that PRC Building Services Pty Ltd performed included the following:
- Structural steel upgrade which included purlins and portals columns
- Office refurbishment
- Complete re-cladding of roof and walls
- Concrete bunding to perimeter of workshop
- Footings upgraded
- Roller door installation
- Ventilation system installation
- Air conditioning upgrade
- Ceiling replacement
- Dome shelter erection
- Internal and external painting
- Sandblasting of structural columns
- Provisioning of Scaffolding
The total value of this project was three million.