BLACKOPS DRONES (Division of PRC Building Services Pty Ltd)
BLACKOPS DRONES (Division of PRC Building Services Pty Ltd) is a Drone (UAV) inspection services division that provides a comprehensive Roof Inspection & Natural Disaster first response service.
BLACKOPS DRONES shall utilise the latest technology and mapping resource software to create a comprehensive audit of building structures to identify damage, risk and future planned maintenance
BLACKOPS DRONES has engaged and trained personnel in all operations in relation to CASA (Civil Aviation Safety Authority) requirements to ensure our clients and the public are safe at all times and ethics are followed.
Services We Offered
PRC & BLACKOPSDRONES can offer daily progress images and reporting of your project along with comprehensive roof condition reports and estimation of costs by highly our experienced estimators and project management team. …
Preventative & Reactive Maintenance Services
BLACKOPS DRONES can supply the below services along with comprehensive recommendations and reports.
What is Reactive Maintenance?
- System is Out of Sight, Out of Mind
- Repairs only made when emergency exists
Emergency / First Responder Service
- PRC Building Services Pty Ltd along with our BLACKOPS DRONES division can identify damage at height once storms or natural disasters have passed from the air utilising our high-tech drone.
- Drones eliminate the need for your personnel or emergency services to enter an area that may be unsafe as our detailed survey of the areas shall pick up areas of risk such potential collapses or items that could fall from height.
- Drones can be utilised to get close enough to identify possible structural integrity issues that could injury or cause fatalities without the risk