Modern industrials sheds are like the hardworking backbone of a business – they provide shelter and storage, as well as providing a secure centre for manufacturing, as a warehouse or for general operations.
If you’re thinking about having a new industrial shed built or even having an existing building re-purposed, re-designed or modified, it is important to look at the following factors:
- The function of the shed: What is the primary purpose for the building, and will it have multiple uses? If you are considering renovating or re-cladding an existing shed, has its function changed over the years and will the design need to be modified in any way?
- The size of the shed: Especially if your business is growing, you may wish to consider a larger design to incorporate extra storage or floor space for the future.
- The shed’s appearance: It’s easy sometimes just to choose the simplest and most practical appearance for an industrial shed, but if customers or clients visit the site you may want to consider a more elaborate or attractive design.
- The environment: The location for your new industrial shed will to some extent determine the type of construction materials used. Parts of Western Australia, for example, have some of the harshest and most unforgiving weather conditions in the world, with wind, rain, sun and the occasional cyclone. You want to know that any industrial buildings and commercial roofing will be able to stand up to the daily wear and tear with the best possible materials and professional construction methods.
- Your budget: When you need a new industrial shed, you want to know that you’re getting the best possible quality and construction for the best price. It’s important to talk to a company such as PRC Building Services as they will be able to both match your budget and exceed your expectations.
As one of the leading commercial roofing companies in Perth, PRC Building Services provides the ultimate one-stop shop for your industrial shedding requirements, including premium construction, modifications and re-cladding services. No project is too large or small, and they are experts at the design and construction of:
- Industrial Sheds
- Aircraft Hangars
- Farm Sheds
- Cyclonic Sheds
PRC Building Services is known for their professional and premium service, as well being innovators in the industry. They have completed numerous cutting edge projects including the use of commercial mast climbers in the construction of an industrial shed for Fremantle Ports – a first in the Southern Hemisphere.
Expert advice and assistance on design issues
Whether you require a new shed or are considering having an existing building modified or re-cladded, PRC Building Services are also able to provide expert advice and assistance on design issues such as user-friendly layouts, internal walls, fire rated PA doors and commercial roofing options.
They pride themselves on the highest possible quality control as well as fast turnaround time, meaning that your project will be completed on deadline and within budget.
PRC Building Services offers a free consultation for big and small projects, so contact them today to see how they can help your business!