Fremantle Victoria Pavilion Heritage Works
PRC Building Services recently completed commercial building works on the Fremantle Oval Victoria Pavilion.
PRC Building Services were engaged to do essential maintenance work, which required traditional repair methods. This was heritage works and it was important not to change the character of the building. Parts of the building and premises were occupied while PRC Building Services completed the work. PRC had to ensure the safety of people and work around their needs as to not disrupt them.
The works were done in October 2015 and included:
- Replace entire ceiling with new ripple iron
- Secure existing battens
- Door and window repairs
- Glazing/steel bar addition to gym window
- Removal of existing architrave and install colonial style architrave
- Masonry infill, cleaning and repointing
- Upgrade of stairs
- Gutter cleaning
- Remove and re-render/paint walls
- Joinery and cabinetwork
- Timber floor finishes
All products had to be comparable to the 100 year old existing materials.
To learn more about how PRC Building Services can assist you with your Heritage Building Project, please contact us.